Referees & scouts
RULES DURING THE CORONA CRISIS
During the corona crisis, the club chooses to allow only paying subscribers during home matches of the Canaries. As soon as the situation improves, this measure will also be reviewed. The club thanks you for your understanding.
Referees are only entitled to the requested ticket upon presentation of their referee card at the counter itself. Additional paying tickets must be purchased by the referees themselves and will not be registered by e-mail.
Pick up of the requested ticket can be done at the counters of the OOST-tribune (Stayenlaan) from one and a half hours before the start of the match.
In the case of regular matches, the applications must be received no later than three working days before the start of the match as long as the stock lasts (rules KBVB):
The holders of a continuous invitation card must report their presence in writing:
- For the championship match in 1st national division, at least three days before the match. This request must also include a photocopy of the invitation card.
- For the matches of the Belgian Cup, which take place in the stadium of a first class football club, the application must be sent to the Secretary-General. This request also includes a photocopy of the card in question. The home team will be notified by the latter three days before the match.
- No free ticket will be issued if this period is not respected.
On the day of the competition itself, no applications will be processed by STVV. Best to bring proof of your e-mail on the competition day.
At cup competitions, according to KBVB regulations (see also regulations above)
- Until the 1/16 finals, you must present the day of the competition without prior request (without notice in Sportleven).
- From the 1/16 finals, a written request must be submitted to the KBVB accompanied by a copy of your invitation card
- After checking, we will send your application to the home club. The ticket can be picked up on the spot, the day of the match.
Clubs from home and abroad can apply for scouting cards via the competition organization.
This is only possible via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is best to state on this request contact details (name scout, GSM, e-mail address) that STVV can use in case of eg. cancellation or modification.
The application must be made up to three working days before the start of the competition.
Application must be made via the Belgian Football Association (see rules).