Referees & scouts
Referees can obtain tickets using the form below. There are a few rules to follow when applying for these tickets, which we would like to summarise for you.
- Only ticket requests made using this form will be accepted.
- One ticket per referee card is provided in our mainstand East: Cat 1 (Box A or K, depending on availability).
- Tickets will only be distributed upon presentation of the referee card.
- Tickets can be collected from one and a half hours before the game at ticketbox East (Stayenlaan).
- Additional tickets must be purchased online or through the Fanshop.
- Tickets can only be requested up to 12 hours before the game. Requests that are not received on time will not be processed.
Due to the large number of requests, we unfortunately cannot take bubbles into account. Everyone will receive an individual ticket.
In the case of regular matches, the applications must be received no later than three working days before the start of the match as long as the stock lasts (rules KBVB):
The holders of a continuous invitation card must report their presence in writing:
- For the championship match in 1st national division, at least three days before the match. This request must also include a photocopy of the invitation card.
- For the matches of the Belgian Cup, which take place in the stadium of a first class football club, the application must be sent to the Secretary-General. This request also includes a photocopy of the card in question. The home team will be notified by the latter three days before the match.
- No free ticket will be issued if this period is not respected.
On the day of the competition itself, no applications will be processed by STVV. Best to bring proof of your e-mail on the competition day.
At cup competitions, according to KBVB regulations (see also regulations above)
- Until the 1/16 finals, you must present the day of the competition without prior request (without notice in Sportleven).
- From the 1/16 finals, a written request must be submitted to the KBVB accompanied by a copy of your invitation card
- After checking, we will send your application to the home club. The ticket can be picked up on the spot, the day of the match.
Clubs from home and abroad can apply for scouting cards via the competition organization.
This is only possible via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is best to state on this request contact details (name scout, GSM, e-mail address) that STVV can use in case of eg. cancellation or modification.
The application must be made up to three working days before the start of the competition.
Application must be made via the Belgian Football Association (see rules).