What personal data do we collect from you?
Personal data that you provide to us:
- When you visit the Website, we obtain your IP address and your choice of language (“technical information”),
- When registering for the STVV newsletter: your name and e-mail address;
- When registering for “tickets / subscriptions (Season ticket, Cashless card)” (via Website and offline counter sales) we obtain your name and first name, address details, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number;
- When using the “cashless” function on your subscription (Season ticket, Cashless card, Mobile app), we have access to financial data (card balance) and consumption behavior;
- When registering for "dining at Stayen" (via Website and offline counter sales) we obtain your name and first name, address details, e-mail address, telephone number and any specific dietary requirements;
How do we collect personal data from you?
We collect your personal data in various ways:
- By means of a registration form or order form (for the STVV newsletter, “tickets / subscriptions (Season ticket, Cashless card)” and “dining at Stayen”),
- By using the “cashless” function on your subscription (Season ticket, Cashless card, Mobile app).
Why do we collect personal data from you? (purposes)
We collect technical information for the care and improvement of the Website and for the preparation of anonymous visitor statistics.
We collect your personal data (eg identity data, financial data,…) for the purpose of (i) delivering and invoicing your order (“tickets”, “dining at Stayen”, “cashless”) and / or (ii) the sending a newsletter and / or (personalized) marketing.
Can we process your personal data? (legal basis)
We may process your personal data to execute the agreement. In addition, as a football club, we are legally obliged to be able to identify every spectator at the stadium.
We may process your personal data to send you a newsletter and / or (personalized) marketing:
· If you have registered for the STVV newsletter via the Website, you have given us permission to send the newsletters. This permission can always be withdrawn.
· If you have purchased a subscription (Season ticket), we will send you a newsletter and a subscription magazine based on our legitimate interest.
· If you have made a reservation for “dining at Stayen” or/and purchased “Tickets” or/and registered “cashless”, we will send you a newsletter based on our legitimate interest.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
If this is necessary to achieve the stated purposes, your personal data will be shared with third parties: just think of the maker / hoster of our Website, the bank / payment service provider, the caterer, the printer. We guarantee that all third party recipients will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
STVV will not sell your personal data, nor rent it or make it commercially available to third parties (including STVV's commercial partners), unless with your prior consent.
Insofar as you have agreed that we forward your personal data to Pro League nv for its direct marketing purposes, you are aware of the fact that we, together with Pro League nv, will act as 'joint controllers' for this specific processing. This processing consists of the joint controllers sending your personal data to each other, if you have explicitly consented to this (via an opt-in box), via the CRM database. With regard to the rights that you can exercise under the GDPR with regard to this processing (including Article 13 and 14 GDPR), you can contact us to exercise them.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will only be processed for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes. They will therefore be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes or to comply with legal requirements (including in the field of accounting or in the context of specific football legislation).
What about links to third-party websites, eg. online fanshop?
The STVV online fanshop is operated by a third party ('Belgoshop'). The privacy conditions can be found at https://shops.topfanz.com/nl/service/privacy-policy/ .
STVV is not responsible for the content of the websites to which is linked from STVV by the manager or visitors. The visitor is aware that the privacy of other websites may differ from STVV.
What technical and organizational security measures have we taken to protect your personal data?
We have developed security measures that are adapted on a technical and organizational level, to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data as well as any other unauthorized processing of these personal data: for an SSL certificate, the personal data is only accessible for the administrator account, ...
Under no circumstances can STVV be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
You must observe the safety regulations at all times. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made from the Website of your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights: Right of access, correction, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your prior consent, you naturally have the right to withdraw that consent.
To exercise your rights, it is sufficient to contact us, either by e-mail, to email@example.com or by post to Tiensesteenweg 168, 3800 Sint-Truiden. We do everything we can to answer you as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.
An additional identification can be requested for identification purposes.
Where can you file a complaint?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274 48 00,
Version: August 31, 2020