Article 1 – General
- STVV complies for the processing of personal data to the “Law agreed on December 1992 to the protection of the personal privacy in regards of the processing of personal data”, as updated by the law of 11 December 1998 as well as the anti-spam provision of Book XII of the Code of Economic Law concerning the “rights of the electronic economy”.
- STVV also makes every effort to comply to the European Regulation 2016/679 from 27 April 2016, regarding the Protection of Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation, better known as GDPR).
Article 2 – Personal Data
2.1 Personal data that you communicate to us:
- Category 1: without registration: your IP address;
- Category 2: when registering for newsletter: your e-mail address;
- Category 3: via cookies: tracking use of the website and app;
- Category 4: personal and billing data for ticketing and fan shop;
2.2 STVV collects data (Personal Data) from you in various ways:
・during your registration via the STVV app, STVV website (fan shop, ticketing), newsletter, contact forms and the use of the website;
Article 3 – Purposes of the processing
3.1 General purposes:
STVV will use the collected Personal Data only for the following purposes;
- Category 1: the provision and improvement of this website and recording of Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be traced, based on the legitimate interests of STVV for its website and services constantly improving;
- Category 2: sending you direct marketing, newsletters, with your explicit prior consent as a legal basis. This permission can always be withdrawn;
- Category 3: improving the user experience with your explicit prior consent as a legal basis;
- Category 4: the delivery and invoicing of products or services you have requested, with the legal basis of providing a product or service asked by you. You are not required to provide all requested personal data, but understand that the provision of certain services becomes impossible when the processing is refused.
3.2 Direct marketing
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in paper and / or electronic form, STVV can use data for sending marketing and other material with relation to the various services. We only keep Personal Data of persons who have given their permission for this via an opt-in procedure on our website. If you want to receive our newsletter and you are not registered yet, you can sign up during the registration or purchase process (tickets and fan shop), also by giving permission. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge by clicking on the provided unsubscribe link. This unsubscribe link will be included on every e-mail sent from a direct marketing point of view. STVV will not sell, rent, commercialize or make available your Personal Data to third parties (including the commercial partners of STVV), unless with your prior consent and acknowledgment of receipt by the third party.
Article 4 – Duration of processing
The Personal Data is stored and processed by STVV for a period that necessary in function of the purpose of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between STVV and you. Accounts that have no activity for 5 years, as in log in to the profile, using the APP, opening newsletters, purchases of tickets or buying in the fan shop will be removed from our system.
Article 5 – Your rights
The following rights with regard to your own Personal Data can always be exercised on simple request.
5.1 Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to access your Personal Data at any time free of charge. For this STVV provides an online tool where you can always view your preferences and data.
5.2 Right of improvement, deletion and limitation:
You are free to decide whether or not to communicate your Personal Data to STVV. In addition, you always have the right to request us to correct, supplement or remove your Personal Data. STVV undertakes to process every request within a maximum of 72 hours.
5.3 Right of resistance:
You always have a right of opposition to the processing or your Personal Data for serious and legitimate reasons or for the purpose of direct marketing.
5.4 Right of transferability:
You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format and / or transfer it to other responsible persons.
5.5 Right of withdrawal of consent:
When the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
5.6 Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting STVV for this purpose, either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Tiensesteenweg 168, 3800 Sint-Truiden. An additional identification can be requested for identification purposes. For other request (cooperation / dispute of content / placed links) can be contacted via the contact page.
5.7 Automatic decisions and profiling:
STVV builds up a profile during the processing of your Personal Data in order to be able to offer you customized services. However, these services will be never fully offered individually. Data are only supplemented and requested when there is a need for this and are only accessible for internal services at STVV, provided that sufficient access rights are available.
5.8 Right to complain:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for the Protection of the Personal Life
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00
Article 6 – Security and confidentiality
6.1 We have developed security measures that are adapted to technical and organizational level to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of Personal Data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of these data.
6.2 Under no circumstances can STVV be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use of the Personal Data by a third party.
6.3 You must comply with the safety regulations at all times. Therefore, you are responsible for the use made of the website of your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality.
Article 7 – Access by third parties
7.1 In order to process your Personal Data, we provide STVV employees access to your Personal Data.
7.3 The online STVV fan shop is operated by a third party (`Belgoshop’) which is connected to the central database. After registration of an STVV ID and clicking the STVV fan shop, limited data will be transferred to the third party in the context of the fulfillment of the online orders and are in no case shared with external parties for other commercial purposes. The third party commits to use their own Terms and Conditions to accurately deal with the obtained data, both in terms of management and removal upon termination of the STVV account.
Article 8 – Links to other websites
8.1 STVV is not responsible for the content of websites to which is linked from STVV by the administrator of visitors. The visitor is aware that the privacy of other websites may differ from STVV.
8.2 A link to a website cannot be considered for an explicit one approval of the content of this website and the correctness can also not be permanently guaranteed.